Junior Achievement Zimbabwe is hiring a Finance Intern to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe. The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Must be a recent graduate with at least 2 years work experience
- Holder of an Accounting Degree
- Knowledge of Pastel
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting with filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Petty cash management
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Taking on additional tasks to learn more about accounting and office administration.
The selected person will work within a small vibrant team to promote JA Zimbabwe’s mission and agenda. Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and CV/Resume to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org by February 27, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.